Although I love the fabric arts, breaking out into other crafts keeps the little grey matter working and happy.
|Looks better on.|
Since then my supply box has gone from a small 2 liter container to a large 8 liter one. My how things grow. lol
So ..... this blog will be dedicated to having fun, trying out new things and reporting how they go. I will not be updated on a regular schedule but here and there, just like life itself.
Some of the things to look forward to are
- red neck jewelry (made from beer cans and the like)
- zipper pulls ( I have made and sold about 150 so far)
- wire wrapping (still learning and getting calluses)
- zen doodles (OMG have you seen my table)
- glass fussing in a microwave kiln
So stay tuned.
Post a Comment