After a bit of searching I think I found a fabric fairly close and with the help of my aunt and uncle sorting out the color hopefully have found the perfect match. Thank goodness for email and the ability to share information instantly.
We also changed the quilt design as doing angled lines on the longarm means a lot of starts and stops. Having to tie off each start and stop is time consuming and expensive. So being a modern version of an old quilt we decided on old roses.
|This maybe a more accurate color of the fabric...just a little brighter.|
The whole quilt turned out stunning. And although I've shown most of the solid side of the quilt to show off the topstitching the print side of the quilt is almost a perfect match to the original.
Thanks Aunt Hazel and Uncle Tom for letting me make this wonderful quilt for you.
Colour looks perfect, very pretty!ReplyDelete